Finance and Business Services
The Finance and Business Services Division is the steward of Miami University's human, fiscal and physical resources. Working largely behind the scenes, the staff serves internal and external constituencies in a manner that consistently supports the achievement of our vision of making Miami University the leader in the nation among public universities having a primary emphasis on undergraduate education and also having significant graduate and research programs.
Finance and Business Services is a service organization whose role is to promote, empower, and enhance the academic purposes of the University.
- Budget Office, University
- Controller (Accounting), Office of the
- Environmental Safety
- Housing, Dining, Recreation, and Business Services
- Human Resources, Department of
- Internal Audit and Consulting Services
- Physical Facilities
- Miami University Police Department
- Treasury Services