Vehicle Rental Information
In person reservations can be made at
5017 College Corner Pike, Oxford, OH 45056
Toll-free Telephone Reservations
University Business Rentals
Miami University, along with the Inter-University Council of Ohio, has entered into a vehicle rental contract with Enterprise/National for business rentals.
- Drivers renting a vehicle for University business for local use and out of state travel are required to rent from Enterprise/National which includes liability and collision damage waivers. In the event service from Enterprise/National is not available, renters must purchase the liability and damage waiver insurance made available through the other rental company and must submit justification to Accounts Payable at the time a request for reimbursement is made.
- Enterprise allows authorized drivers age 18 and over.
- All drivers renting a 12 passenger van must have completed an on-line van safety driving course available through the Office of the Senior Vice President for Finance and Business Services.
- Enterprise guarantees the availability of sedans with reservations. Availability of Minivans, SUV's and 12 passenger vans are guaranteed with seven day advance reservation. Note: 12 passenger van guarantee applies to rentals in Ohio only).
- One way vehicle rentals are available only through National.
- Fuel is not included in the rental rate. Drivers should either purchase fuel using a Miami purchasing card or use cash/personal credit card and submit a travel reimbursement request.
- Miami faculty and staff are eligible to become an Emerald Club member at no charge to receive additional benefits.
- Bypass the counter and go directly to the Emerald Club Aisle at more than 50 major airports in the US and Canada
- Choose your own car from the Emerald Club aisle
- Speed up returns with an e-receipt emailed directly to you
- Rentals include unlimited mileage and there is no additional charge for additional drivers in each vehicle.
- Rental reservations may be made through Enterprise/National, via telephone or in person.
- When reserving via telephone or in person, please reference the XZ38Y06 Miami University business account number.
- A credit card in the name of the renter is required for all Enterprise/National rentals.
- Departmental billing accounts can be established at the request of the department to ensure proper billing for those employees/university guests that do not have a Miami University credit card in their name. Please contact Rosanne Gulley (gulleycr@MiamiOH.edu) if you wish to establish a departmental billing account.
The Enterprise/National contract extends to personal rentals by Miami University faculty and staff.
- When reserving via telephone or in person, please reference the XZ38043 Miami University personal rental account number.
- Rates are the same as business use rentals, but do not include insurance and are subject to additional fees for drivers under age 25.