Former students who left the university in good standing may apply for re-enrollment through the Office of the Registrar. Students who have been suspended, dismissed, or have a financial, medical, or disciplinary hold also apply through the Office of the Registrar. Apply for re-enrollment at least 30 days before the beginning of the term that you intend to enroll. Information is available at

Returning students whose degree programs have been discontinued should consult with their academic departments or divisions.

Back to top