Aid for Another University or Study Abroad Program

If you are a degree-seeking student at Miami University and you wish to obtain aid to attend another university or a study abroad program during the fall or spring semester or summer term, or you are simultaneously enrolled at Miami and another institution, you must complete a Consortium/Contractual Agreement in order to receive financial aid and scholarships. The Consortium/Contractual Agreement is available at

A completed Consortium/Contractual Agreement is needed if you are studying on a co-sponsored or approved study abroad program even if you do not intend to take a loan for the current term. Completing this agreement can be a very long process, and if at all possible, should be started at least two months prior to leaving the country. For important study abroad financial aid information, requirements, and deadlines, select the Current Students link at

Back to top