Armed Forces Credit

Credit for courses taken at U.S. military services schools will be given on the basis of the American Council on Education publication, "Guide to the Evaluation of Educational Experience in the Armed Services". To receive transfer credit, you must present certificates, or form DD295, or DD214 describing your training to the University Registrar’s Office. If you were in the U.S. Army, you should submit an AARTS transcript. Sailors and marines should submit a SMART transcript. Students entering the university fall 2012 or after will also be awarded for military training and experience. Also, see “Credit Evaluations” earlier in this section.

Recipients of VA education benefits should note that sprint courses are not considered full semester courses for VA entitlement (pay) purposes.

Back to top