Assistance for Veterans

Veterans Administration GI Bill information and certification of attendance forms are available at Veterans must immediately report any changes of their program (adds, drops, or withdrawal) to the Office of Student Financial Assistance while receiving education benefits from the VA. For further information about the GI Bill, visit To determine GI Bill eligibility, contact the Department of Veteran Affairs at 1-888-442-4551.

Additional financial assistance through programs described in this section is available to most veterans.

Back to top