Changing a Major or Minor

To change your major or minor, go to your divisional dean’s office and request a change/declaration of major form, fill in the information, and have your department chair sign it. When you return the form to your divisional office, your program information is transferred to your academic record. If you need to change divisions, go to the new divisional dean’s office to request the form. Most majors in the School of Creative Arts require successful completion of an audition or portfolio review to complete the change of major.

Back to top