Housing Requirement

If you are a freshman or sophomore transfer student who has registered for nine or more credit hours, you are required to live in university housing.

You are not required to live on campus if you will commute from your parents' or legal guardian's home; if you are married; or if you are at least 21 years of age before the first day of classes.

Back to top