The Sustainability Scholars Programs allows students interested in the environment and sustainability to engage in collaborative learning experiences and explore potential careers. Scholars experience the following advantages:
- Immediate advising from a national renowned faculty member in the Institute for Environment and Sustainability (IES)
- Unparalleled access to the types of resources that allow you to address environmental problems and promote a more sustainable society
- Research with leading scholars on cutting-edge projects that prepare you for graduate school or the professional world
- Guaranteed placement in the Environmental Awareness living-learning community
- Career mentoring from an alumni professional who works in your field of interest
- Guaranteed admission to the combined undergraduate-graduate program leading to the professional Master of Environmental Science degree
To be considered for the Sustainability Scholars Program, you must select a major within the College of Arts and Science, and you must select one of the following Academic/Professional areas of interest on the Common Application: Environmental Studies & Natural Resources, Sustainability, or Urban and Regional Planning.
For more information, contact Thomas Crist.