Guaranteed admission to Miami University is where the benefits begin.
Qualified CSCC students enrolled in the Columbus State Community College-Miami University Bachelor’s Degree Partnership will receive:
- Guaranteed admission to a Miami University campus when they graduate from Columbus State Community College with an associate's degree and a 2.0 cumulative GPA
- Automatic transfer credit evaluations
- Comprehensive, face-to-face academic advising from both Columbus State Community College and Miami University
- Major and program degree plans with specific course details that provide guided routes toward a Miami University bachelor's degree
- Personal assistance navigating the admission and financial aid process
- Early connection to Miami University's Office of Career Services
- Access to Miami University resources and special events
- Invitations to useful workshops and presentations by Miami University staff
- Specialized opportunities to visit Miami University's Oxford campus
- Monthly newsletters focusing on helpful transfer topics
- $50 application fee waiver
Miami University Advantages
Once admitted to Miami University (Oxford campus), Bachelor's Degree Partnership students can:
- Receive priority consideration for Miami University transfer scholarships
- Obtain specialized academic advising
- Attend a transfer student orientation program
- Live in a transfer student themed living learning community
- Enroll in a course designed to help transfer students make the transition
Eligibility and Application
Students interested in the Columbus State Community College-Miami University Bachelor’s Degree Partnership must first apply and be accepted to Columbus State Community College. Once you receive notification that you are accepted to Columbus State Community College, Miami University will be notified of your interest in transferring.
For more information about the Columbus State Community College-Miami University Bachelor’s Degree Partnership, contact transfer@MiamiOH.edu or call 513-529-2531.