Global Game Jam
January 20-22, 2017
Benton Hall, Miami University
Register Today! »
All Ages Welcome*
The Global Game Jam (GGJ) is the world's largest game jam event It takes place simultaneously in myriad locations all over the planet. This will be Miami's fifth year hosting a GGJ site, and once again we're looking to kick out high quality games, high octane fun, and enjoy teamwork and networking.
Come build a game with us January 20-22nd and you can:
- meet and work with Miami students and AIMS Games Faculty
- form a team, or bring a team, to build a full game in just 48 hours
- network with other GGJ sites through our Streaming Wall
- spend the 48 hours in a secure, well-equipped Benton Hall, with food provided, quiet rooms should you choose to nap, and access to the Miami Rec center should you wish to shower or exercise
- be part of the world's biggest game-creation event!
No previous experience is needed to join the GGJ! If you work with games already, or have a specific set of design skills you want to bring to the mix (music, art, coding, story) that's fantastic, but anyone who has the desire and energy can and will make a game at the Jam!
Registration for our site is $55. That includes all your meals and drinks/snacks during the event as well as access to computers with the Adobe creation suite, Unity, Unreal, Game Maker, and more.
If you have questions about the event or our site, contact Phill Alexander at firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope to see you here!
*Note: We welcome all participants, but because we are on a college campus, we strongly recommend that no one under the age of 16 register, as there is the potential for rough language. Attendees under the age of 18 will need to provide contact information and proof of consent from a parent.