Associate Lecturer & FSB Director of Innovation
Entrepreneurship & First-Year Integrated Core
- Campus: Oxford
- Office: 2077
- Phone: 513.529.3077
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tue and Thur: 10:30-12:30
- Wed: 10:30-2:30pm
- Curriculum Vita[PDF]*
* Accessible version of PDF available upon request.
- Buffalo State University of New York, Buffalo, NY. Masters of Science in Creativity Studies (2015). Buffalo State University of New York, Buffalo, NY. Masters Certificate, Creativity and Change Leadership (2014). University of Cincinnati School of Design, Art, Architecture, and Planning, Cincinnati, OH. Bachelor of Science Industrial Design.
Academic & Professional Experience
- Miami University, Oxford, OH [2016-present] Instructor of Creativity, Innovation, and Entrepreneurial Thinking eymancreative, Cincinnati, OH [2010-2014] Creativity Consultant and Executive Coach for creative leaders. SP5 Product Innovation, Cincinnati, OH [2001-2010] Owner. Product Concepts and licensing of design / invention. Kolar Design, Inc. Cincinnati, OH [part time as required 2000-present] Innovation Facilitator, Creative resource, and Strategist. Firehouse Design Team, Cincinnati, OH [1990-2000] Partner. Industrial Designer, Studio Manager. Hometeam Pets Inc. Cincinnati, OH [2008-2010] Partner. Designed, manufactured, and distributed a line of pet products. Huffy Bicycles, Inc. Miamisburg, OH [1989-1991] Industrial Designer.
David Eyman is an Entrepreneurship Business Core Instructor. David is an innovation and creativity specialist who uses the transformative power of creativity to build communities of action. He serves the public, private, and non-profit sectors by designing innovation strategies, facilitating culture change, implementing design thinking processes, visioning, or leading creativity workshops. With a 20 year history in Industrial Design and product invention, David understands how creativity can impact our lives. His present mission is to use the creative process to better our experiences of life. In addition to teaching, David has led social change and creative visioning programs for several Ohio communities such as Wyoming, Springfield Township, Lockland, City of Cincinnati and Middletown. He holds a B. S. in Industrial Design from the University of Cincinnati school of D.A.A.P. and a Master of Science in Creativity and Change Leadership from the International Center for Studies in Creativity at SUNY Buffalo State.
- ESP103 EB 12:50-1:45PM TR - LWS303
- ESP103 FA 3:10-4:05PM TR - FSB0039
- ESP103 JA 5:30-6:25PM TR - FSB0039
- ESP103 LA 2:00-2:55PM TR - FSB0039
- ESP103 MA 4:20-5:15PM TR - FSB0039