Farmer School of Business Academic Advising
News & Updates
Farmer School of Business Academic Advising is located in Student Services, 1022 FSB. Visit this webpage periodically for new information related to advising and registration.
First Year Advising Workshops
First Year Students should attend an advising workshop before meeting with their First Year Advisor.
- Tuesday, September 15 from 5:30-6:30 in Taylor Auditorium (FSB 1000)
- Wednesday, September 23 from 5:30-6:30 in Taylor Auditorium (FSB 1000)
- Monday, September 28 from 4-5 in 0025 FSB
- Thursday, October 8 from 4-5 in 0025 FSB
- Wednesday, October 21 from 5-6 in 0025 FSB
Admission Information Sessions
Students seeking FSB admission should attend an admission information session:
- Tuesday, October 20 from 4-5 in 0033 FSB
- Wednesday, October 21 from 11:30-12:30 in 402 MOS (Hamilton Campus)
- Thursday, October 22 from 1-2 in 015 JHN (Middletown Campus)
- Monday, November 9 from 4-5 in 0025 FSB
Walk In Advising
- Have a quick question (10 minutes or less)? Academic Advisors are available on a first-come, first-served basis in 1022 FSB Student Services.
- First Year Students & Students Seeking FSB Admission:
- Monday - Friday 8-11 am
- Sophomore, Junior, & Senior FSB Students:
- Monday - Friday 1-4:30 pm