Global Partner Program
Sharing the Miami University experience with our global partner institutions.
Customized and collaborative study-and-excursion programs that have benefited both the partner institution and Miami have been part of the Miami tradition for more than a decade. These customized programs are the perfect opportunity for your students to experience top-ranked American academics in an idyllic university town.
For more than 200 years, Miami University has been known as one of the premier public universities in the U.S.
Our Global Partner Program offers many opportunities for you and your students.
- Individual institutions select students (and accompanying faculty) to participate in a four-week program at Miami University, Oxford, Ohio, USA.
- Students take courses chosen and approved by the home institution.
- Students enjoy frequent cultural excursions on weekends and weekday afternoons (including a four-day excursion to Chicago).
- Students live on the beautiful Oxford campus in a specially selected residence hall and enjoy two meals a day, including an Asian dinner buffet , Monday to Friday (other campus meals self-catered or purchased).
- Students enjoy the full range of campus services (libraries and museums, student union, student recreational center, etc.) and easy walking access to Uptown Oxford’s restaurants and stores.
Housing and Dining
- Double occupancy campus housing
- Lunch and dinner daily, Monday–Friday
- Lunch or dinner on Saturday excursions
- Two courses taught in English
- Textbooks and technology fees
- Airport hotel stays and transfers
- Local transportation
- Four day trip to Chicago
- Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday excursions
- Campus Resources including Recreation Center, Library, etc.
- Closing banquet and awards ceremony
If your university wishes to create a study abroad program on the beautiful Oxford campus in Summer 2017, please contact the director: Dr. David J. Keitges, dkeitges@MiamiOH.edu.