Instructor Expectations of Graduate Students
As a graduate student you are expected to:
- Work to the best of your ability and attend class according to the university regulations.
- Be attentive during class and participate constructively in class work.
- Complete the work you are assigned and submit it on time.
- Prepare work that is honest, independent, and original.
- Show respect and courtesy for them and fellow students while being open to the ideas of others.
- Be open to constructive criticism directed at correcting your academic errors and developing your scholarly abilities.
- Provide them with constructive criticism that is aimed at improving your learning experience.
- Abide by university regulations prohibiting academic misconduct.
- Endeavor to ensure that the learning environment is free from sexism, racism, and other forms of prejudice that negatively influence student learning.
- Attending class in accordance with University regulations