The Masters Swimming program offers a workout that meets any swimmer’s needs. During practices all swimmers will complete similar yet personalized workouts with distances and sets modified depending on ability. The coaching staff will help you define measurable goals and choose appropriate workouts allowing you to measure your progress. We have workouts for:
- Competitive Swimmers
- Fitness Swimmers
- New Swimmers
Our participants swim for a variety of reasons:
- Making new friends
- Cardiovascular endurance
- Opportunities to participate in competitions
- Getting in shape
- Practicing a safe exercise while healing from injury
- Cross-training for triathlons and other sports
- Improving strokes, turns and starts
- Relieving stress
- Working out with a group that has a common interest in swimming
- Tuesdays & Thursdays (coached) 12 p.m. - 1 p.m.
- Wednesday & Friday (non-coached) 12 p.m. - 1 p.m.
Competitive opportunities are available, but participation in competitions is not required.
If you have any questions about Masters Swimming, please contact John Mihevic at mihevijp@MiamiOH.edu or (513) 529-8155.
|Summer Term||5/24 - 8/5/16*||$35||$43|