Miami students are invited to design the Miami Memos cover for the 2011-12 school year, with a $100 gift card prize to whomever creates the winning design.
Rules about the design:
1. The design has to relate to Miami in some way.
2. The design cannot include any references or picture of drugs or alcohol or be discriminatory in anyway.
3. If the Miami logo is included in the design, it has to follow the rules in this PDF.
4. The design should be in a portrait layout.
5.There should not be any distinguishable faces of people in the design.
6. Contestants must be a Miami student (undergraduate or graduate), faculty, or staff.
7. The submission deadline is 5 p.m. Monday, Jan. 17.
The design can be a picture, Photoshop creation, or any other type of design, and a campus-wide vote will decide the winner.
E-mail all questions and or designs to email@example.com with your name and phone number. Contestants are encouraged to post their submitted designs on the wall of the Memo’s Facebook page titled, “Miami Memos 2011-2012 Cover Competition!!!”