In collaboration with intercollegiate athletics, business services, and the logo review committee, the office of university communications and marketing (UCM) has developed a comprehensive Identification Standards Manual and Branding Guidelines for Miami University. It can be found online at MiamiOH.edu/UCM. Miami programs, departments and offices can begin using these new standards immediately.
In addition to the standards manual, the following resources are also available online.
- Identification Standards Manual and Branding Guidelines document – a comprehensive guide of minimum standards, processes, and procedures
- Downloadable logos – the official Miami “beveled-M” logo available in both JPG and PDF formats, in a variety of layouts
- PowerPoint templates – a ready framework to ensure your presentation is showcased within brand
- Blog for website redesign – MiamiOH.edu/fixingtheweb where you can follow the latest developments in the University’s website redesign project - the campus community is encouraged to subscribe to the website redesign blog to receive email notification of updates and progress. Just click the “Sign up & follow” button on the right side of the page
- webDAM – our Digital Asset Management (DAM) system that helps coordinate photographs, images, and additional logos
- Photography/Videography request forms – online access to request these services
UCM can provide assistance in adopting the standards and other resources. To ensure correct usage and maximum effectiveness, all new publications and materials should be routed through UCM for consultation, review and approval. Simply send a PDF to UCM@MiamiOH.edu.