The deadline to submit a request for the 2013-2014 (fall 2013 - summer 2014) academic year is June 30, 2013. (Please note that summer 2013 is within the 2012-2013 academic year).
Tuition Fee Waiver requests are now completed online via BannerWeb. Instructions can be found online.
Please contact Sherry Schilling at 529.2148 or schillsl@MiamiOH.edu if you have any questions.
- Fee waiver requests for a child require proof of dependency to complete the application.
• Employees may submit a copy of their 2012 tax form listing the child as a dependent or submit a notarized Dependent Affidavit.
- Upon submission of the fee waiver request, those applications in a “pending” status will be reviewed and if approved, the status will be updated. Employees can review the status of submitted fee waiver requests by returning to the BannerWeb Fee Waiver Request screen.
- Information regarding fee waiver eligibility can be found in section 4.10 of the Miami University Policy and Information Manual.
- Please visit the Benefits & Wellness website for more information.