Miami's employee services now offers full benefit information seven days a week from any computer with Internet access. Employees can securely access personal benefit information such as health, dental, voluntary group accident insurance, flexible spending and tax-deferred annuities.
To use "Employee Services Online":
1. Open an Internet browser (i.e. Internet Explorer) and go to "myMiami" at
2. Log in with your Miami UniqueID and MUnet password.
(Click the "Need Help?" link if you have any questions or problems logging in to "myMiami".)
3. Under "Miami Web Page Index (Quick Links)," go to "My Favorite Links" on the right.
4. Choose "BannerWeb."
5. Click on "Employee Services Online".
6. Click on the headings to see what is available.
7. When done, click "exit" in the upper right corner and close the browser window.
8. Please remember to "logout" of "myMiami" upon completion.
•Benefit information is located under "Benefit and Deduction Information".
•Additional benefit information will be available in the future, such as voluntary life insurance.
•Information regarding college status for dependents is not collected or recorded at this time.