Oxford, Ohio 45056
(513) 529-1950 fax
Employee Services Online offers convenient access to employee information
Employee Services Online, a new feature in BannerWeb that enables employees to have access to information for which they normally would have had to call or visit Roudebush Hall, was launched Wednesday. Earnings and deduction history, pay stubs, W2s, direct deposit information and much more may now be viewed at Employee Services Online.
Academic personnel, payroll services, human resources and information technology services implemented this new BannerWeb module because:
• It saves time. It puts information at the employee's fingertips.
• It is convenient. It can be accessed from any computer with an Internet connection. It is available continuously seven days a week, except when the system is being backed up, which is usually between 2 a.m. and 7 a.m. each day.
• It is reliable. The information is pulled directly from Miami's Banner Administrative Information System.
• It is secure. It employs the same Internet security approach that is used by banks and other institutions that need to protect highly confidential information on the Internet. Employees can keep it secure by logging out and closing browser windows when they are finished viewing information and by not sharing their passwords with anyone.
To use Employee Services Online:
1. Open a browser and go to myMiami at http://myMiami.muohio.edu.
2. Log in to myMiami using your Miami UniqueID and MUnet password.
3. Under Quick Links on the right, choose “BannerWeb.”
4. Select “Employee Services.”
5. Click on the headings (e.g. Tax Forms) to see what is available.
6. When you are done, click “Exit” in the upper right corner and close the browser window.
7. If you are done using myMiami, click “Logout” and close the browser window.
In the future, Employee Services Online will be expanded. Many more online services will be offered in the upcoming months such as, change of address, benefit open enrollment, changing W4 forms, changing your beneficiaries, viewing accrual balances, unclassified staff reporting and viewing sick and vacation leave and more.
Information and demonstration sessions will be held 10:30-11:30 a.m. and 4-5 p.m. Jan. 11 at the Burkhouse Staff Development Center in Symmes Hall. These sessions are open seating and registration is not required. Sessions will be scheduled on the regional campuses and the dates will be announced at a later time.
Date Published: 12/16/2004