Graduate students who wish to attend the American Council on Education (ACE) Women's Network-Ohio conference Nov. 1 may have their $50 registration fee paid by Miami's Women's Center.
The center is pleased to offer paid registration for the first 10 graduate students who contact Jane Goettsch, email@example.com, director of the center and state co-coordinator of the ACE Ohio Women's Network Executive Board.
The daylong conference,"Moving the Needle: Advancing Women in Higher Education," will be held at Wright State University.
It includes a presidential panel and concurrent breakout sessions on topics including:
• Developing internal leaders
• Balancing life and career
• A professional recruiter’s take on cover letters and interviews
• Best practices in support of women of color
• Developing women leaders in STEM
• Professional competencies for student affairs practitioners
• Single mothers succeeding as professionals in higher education
Registration fees of $125 for professionals and $50 for graduate students include breakfast, lunch, parking at Wright State University, conference materials and access to all conference sessions.