Harassment and Discrimination Training
Are you interested in receiving training on harassment and discrimination prevention, duty to report harassment and discrimination and/or Title IX related issues? The Office of Equity and Equal Opportunity (OEEO) offers in person training based on MUPIM 3.6 Policy Prohibiting Harassment and Discrimination, Title IX and/or duty to report, and other topics to the Miami University community.
At the time of scheduling training, please be prepared to provide the following information:
- List of individuals attending the training, including a description of the audience (e.g. classified staff, unclassified staff, supervisory staff, student employees and/or students);
- Location, date, and time (OEEO needs at least a two-week notice to prepare training materials) or possible location, dates and times;
- Tracking information (OEEO will work with you to determine the best method for tracking attendance);
- Type of training requested (e.g. MUPIM 3.6 Policy Prohibiting Harassment and Discrimination, Title IX, and/or duty to report, or special request); and,
- Please let us know if you are requesting training as a result of an incident or an ongoing concern related to harassment and/or discrimination.
To schedule Harassment and Discrimination training, please contact Tandy Hamm, Associate Director at email@example.com or by telephone at (513) 529-7157.