We are excited you are considering Miami University's regional locations for credit to transfer back to your home institution or for personal growth and career development!
Visiting or Transient Students
You are a Visiting or Transient student if you are currently enrolled in another institution but want to take some courses at Miami University's regional locations.
To apply as a Transient student, do the following:
- Download and print a PDF copy of the Transient Student Application [PDF 102KB]
- Submit the $20 Application Fee
- Submit a Statement of Good Standing or an Official Transcript to the campus you will be attending.
You are an Unclassified Student if you have already earned a bachelor's degree and are not seeking another degree at Miami University's regional locations.
To apply as an Unclassified student, do the following:
- Download and complete the Unclassified Student Application [PDF 101KB]
- Submit the $35 Application Fee
- Submit an official transcript from the institution awarding your degree to the campus you will be attending or
provide your diploma to the campus for photocopying.
Note: Unclassified students are NOT eligible to receive financial aid.