Student Organization Skills (SOS) Workshop Series
Student Organization Skills Workshops will be held at the request of student organizations or fraternities and sororities. Working with the Office of Student Activities and Leadership, you will be able to tailor a workshop to meet the needs of your specific group. Additionally, if you are planning any sort of retreat or are in need of a team building activity we are able to help in providing ideas, resources and facilitators.
Previous workshops have included:
- “Working with your Organization’s Adviser”
- “Recruitment and Retention”
- “The Death of the 11X17: Campus Advertising and Marketing in a Paperless World”
- “It’s That Time of Year… Dealing with Student Disengagement in Organizations”
- “Breaking the Ice”
- “Group Dynamics”
- “So you are President, Now What?”
- “Top 10 Ways to Promote Community Without Hazing”
- “Building Inclusion in your Organization
- “Officer Transitions”
If your organization is interested in a S.O.S. Workshop, please contact Amy Corron for more information.