Reserving On-Campus and Off-Campus Space
Miami University and the City of Oxford offer a range of locations for various events sponsored by student organizations. Both on-campus and off-campus events must be submitted and processed through the Hub for final approval. A student organization officer, whose position has access to event forms, can initiate the event request. The Hub also allows student organizations to upload flyers which allows advertising on the Hub's bulletin board. Additionally, some events may require student organization insurance and can be purchased through Marsh Campus Connexions.
On-Campus Event LocationsAll on-campus events must be submitted and approved through the Hub. Most locations for on-campus events and various marketing requests are reserved through a link on the Hub. Whereas, a few locations may require a tentative reservation prior to submitting the on-line event request.
- Academic Class Rooms (25Live -Classroom Scheduling)
- Armstrong Student Center (25Live - Classroom Scheduling)
- Dining Halls
- Chapels (Kumler and Sesquicentennial): 513-529-8016
- Dogwood Grove: 513-529-8012
- Farmer School of Business Gates (25Live - Classroom Scheduling)
- Formal Gardens: 513-529-8012
- Goggin Ice Center: 513-529-9830
- Indoor/Outdoor Recreational Facilities (Club Sports Fields, Cook Field, DeWitt Field, Rec Sports Center, Tappan Field, Western Field, Withrow Court, Phillips, On-Campus 5Ks): 513-529-6868
- Marcum Conference Center: 513-529-6911
- MacMillan Hall Great Room: 513-529-8309
- Pfeffer Park: 513-529-8512
- Phi Delta Theta Gates
- Residence Life (Central Quad, East Quad, MET Quad, North Quad, and South Quad)
- Shriver Center (Fines Arts Plaza, Reflections Pool Area, West Patio)
- Shriver Center (Heritage Room, Meeting Rooms, and Multiple Purpose Rooms)
- Slant Walk and the Hub
- Special Event Facilities (Hall Auditorium, Millett Hall, Yager Stadium)
- University Parking Lots: 513-529-8535
- Western Lodge and WRA Cabin (Western Lodge Reservation Policy)
- Per Fire Marshall - Capacity for Western Lodge is 49 and Capacity for WRA Cabin is 40.
Off-Campus Event Locations
All off-campus events require approval from the City of Oxford prior to submitting the event request through the Hub. Off-campus events are coordinated through the Oxford Visitors & Convention Bureau. Student organizations must stop by the Office of Student Activities (2025 Armstrong Student Center) and pickup an off-campus event planning packet (signed by a Student Activities staff) prior to meeting with the city's representative. Off-campus events also need to be submitted on the Hub; this enables the event to be posted on the Hub's calendar for additional advertising of the event. View more information about City of Oxford Permits.