Miami University and the City of Oxford offer a range of locations for various events sponsored by student organizations. Both on-campus and off-campus events must be submitted and processed through the Hub for final approval. A student organization officer, who has access to create event, can initiate an event request. The Hub also allows student organizations to upload flyers for advertisement on the virtual bulletin board. Events requiring insurance will be covered through the University's blanket policy. Risky events not covered by the blanket policy will be reviewed by University staff and group's contact person will be contacted.Listed below are locations for various campus events. Most locations for on-campus events and various marketing requests are reserved through a link on the Hub. Whereas, a few locations may require a tentative reservation prior to submitting the on-line event request.
- Academic Class Rooms (25Live)
- Armstrong Student Center (MiamiOH.edu/VirtualEMS)
- Dining Halls (Hub)
- Chapels: Kumler and Sesquicentennial (MiamiOH.edu/VirtualEMS)
- Dogwood Grove (25Live)
- Farmer School of Business Gates (25Live)
- Formal Gardens (contact Brad Clark)
- Goggin Ice Center: 513-529-9800
- Indoor/Outdoor Recreational Facilities: Club Sports Fields, Cook Field, DeWitt Field, Rec Sports Center, Tappan Field, Western Field, Phillips, Scott Hall
- Marcum Conference Center (MiamiOH.edu/VirtualEMS)
- Pfeffer Park: 513-529-8512 (You will also need to submit a Hub event request and list Pfeffer Park as location)
- Phi Delta Theta Gates (Hub) (list Phi Delta Theta Gates in the location section on the Hub's event request)
- Residence Life: Central Quad, East Quad, MET Quad, North Quad, and South Quad (list the exact location on the Hub's event request)
- Shriver Center (MiamiOH.edu/VirtualEMS)
- Outside Hub/SEAL Lawn (Hub) (list SEAL Lawn in the location section on the Hub's event request)
- Special Event Facilities: Hall Auditorium, Millett Hall, South Millett Lawn, Slant Walk, Yager Stadium/Field, Benton Hall Lawn (contact Brad Clark)
- University Parking Lots
- Western Lodge and WRA Cabin - Hub (Reservation Policy)
- Per Fire Marshall - Capacity for Western Lodge is 49 and Capacity for WRA Cabin is 40.
- Time available: 7:30 am to midnight - NO overnights - NO alcohol
Off-Campus Event Locations
Student organizations must be registered on the Hub to sponsor an off-campus event. Off-campus events are coordinated through the Oxford Visitors & Convention Bureau (City of Oxford Permits Information). Be sure to submit off-campus events through the Hub for final approval.