Event registration is submitted and processed through the Hub’s event module. With proper planning, this process gives student organizations the opportunity to reserve on-campus and off-campus locations and to receive services from university’s departments such as Carillon Catering, the Print Center, and the Sign Shop.
To submit an event request, the requestor must be an officer of the student organization, and this position must have access to the Hub's event module.
Event requests should be submitted at least two (2) week prior to the event.
For assistance with event registration, please contact the Office of Student Activities at 513-529-2266.
Steps to Submit an Event Request
1. Go to: MiamiOH.edu/hub.
2. Log in: upper right hand corner of home page.
3. Click on: “organizations” (top of web page).
4. Search directory for student organization or check for name of student organization under “my involvement.”
5. Click on: “events” (left side of web page).
6. Click on: “create event” button (top of web page).
- If the “create event” button is missing, the president or treasurer can grant access to this section of the event module.
7. Answer all questions on the form and follow the prompts; please note the following:
- Requests submitted with missing information will be denied.
- Event requests submitted at the last minute may not be approved.
- Information written on the "description text box" will be listed on the Hub's event calendar.
8. Click on “submit” button at the end of the request form.
9. Following the event review process, the requestor will receive either an “approved” or a “denied” e-mail from the Hub.
- Please Note: During the event review process, comments and questions may be posted on the submission. This information is also e-mailed to the requestor and may need a response.