Event registration is submitted and processed through the Hub’s event module. With proper planning, this process gives student organizations the opportunity to reserve on-campus and off-campus locations and to receive services from university’s departments such as Carillon Catering, the Print Center, and the Sign Shop.
To submit an event request, the requestor must be an officer of the student organization, and this position must have access to the Hub's event module.
Event requests should be submitted at least two (2) week prior to the event.
For assistance with event registration, please contact the Office of Student Activities at 513-529-2266.
1. Go to: MiamiOH.edu/hub.
2. Log in: upper right hand corner of home page.
3. Click on: “organizations” (top of web page).
4. Search directory for student organization or check for name of student organization under “my involvement.”
5. Click on: “events” (left side of web page).
6. Click on: “create event” button (top of web page).
7. Answer all questions on the form and follow the prompts; please note the following:
8. Click on “submit” button at the end of the request form.
9. Following the event review process, the requestor will receive either an “approved” or a “denied” e-mail from the Hub.