Adding a Slideshow
Cascade has several ways of displaying pictures (and in some cases video and text) as a slideshow, depending on the widget or page that you are using.
The Featured Slideshow will automatically advance the images on your homepage slideshow. The slideshow appears "behind" the department name at the top of the department homepage.
- Click on Featured Slideshows >> Slideshow to expand the window.
- Click [Search] to upload the image.
- Add alternate text.
- Click the [+] button to add another slide image.
SPIF Bank Widget
Media Stack Widget
A Media Stack resembles a stack of photos. Once the widget is opened, the user can click through all of the images. Each image can include a caption. View the detailed instructions for creating a Media Stack.
Get Embed Code from Flickr
- Open browser.
- Login to Flickr account (flickr.com).
Browse to a SET in Flickr. The URL will then reflect something like this example below:
- Type /show at the end of the URL in the address bar and hit Enter. (See example below.)
- Click SHARE in the top right corner.
- Copy embed code.
Create in Cascade:
- Add embed code to page or widget in the HTML view.
- Click on Submit to save your work.
- Publish (or send the request to publish).