Credit More Than 10 Years Old

If your course of study is prolonged beyond 10 years, curricula changes adopted after your entrance date as a degree candidate may be required by the university, division, or department.

Students who have earned credits more than 10 years before their planned graduation date must petition to their divisional committee of advisers to validate these credits. Students are responsible for supplying course descriptions or a college catalog from those colleges previously attended.

Back to top