Specialist in Education: General Requirements

The Specialist in Education (Ed.S.) degree is designed for those with bachelor’s degrees who want to prepare for a career in school psychology and for those who are certified school psychologists who wish to upgrade their training.

Information about the Ed.S. in school psychology is in the educational psychology field of study section.

Back to top