Reporting to Law Enforcement

If you are in an emergency situation, dial 911 immediately for law enforcement and/or medical assistance.

If you are seeking criminal penalties (such as incarceration or sex offender registration), you may file a report to the relevant law enforcement agency. Law enforcement can help individuals understand the process of obtaining orders of protection, restraining orders, or similar lawful orders issued by the courts.

Reports should be filed with the agencies located where the incident occurred.

Law Enforcement Agencies
Agency Phone Address
Miami University Police Department (MUPD) Emergency: 911
Non-Emergency: 513-529-2222
Police Services Center
4945 Oxford-Trenton Rd.
Oxford, OH 45056
Oxford Police Department (OPD) Emergency: 911
Non-Emergency: 513-524-5200
Municipal Building
15 S. College Ave.
Oxford, OH 45056
Hamilton Police and Butler County Sheriff Emergency: 911
Non-Emergency: 513-785-1300
705 Hanover St.
Hamilton, OH 45011
Middletown Police Department Emergency: 911
Non-Emergency: 513-425-7700
1 Donham Plaza
Middletown, OH 45042
Luxembourg Campus Police Grand-Ducale, Luxembourg
24 Route de Luxembourg
6916 Roodt-sur-Syre