Application for the Holocaust Education Fund
The Holocaust Education Fund exists to support any educational project at Miami University related to the study of the Jews in the Holocaust. Priority is given to teaching-related matters (to bring speakers to classes or to a public forum, to support travel by classes, purchases of material for the library or classroom use).
Faculty, graduate students, or undergraduate students also may apply for funds to travel to conferences or research about the Jews in the Holocaust, but to meet the desire of the donors, those recipients must also present findings in a public forum at Miami. Individuals may only receive one travel grant per fiscal year equal to the amount the College of Arts and Science provides for a conference. All grants will be made on the basis of merit and availability of funds.
Please submit the following information to the Holocaust Education Fund Committee, History Department, 254 Upham Hall, to Karon Selm, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicant Name and contact information
- Applicant Department
- Dollar amount requested
- Proposed use of the funds
- If request is to fund a speaker, please attach the speaker's c.v.
- Target audience and approximate number of participants
- Project relevance: Briefly describe how the project meets the intent of the Holocaust Education Fund.
- Other sources of funding applied for