Basic Adult Development (BAD) Hockey is for all levels of adult skaters who are interested in learning more about the game of hockey and to provide a fun, affordable experience. Participants vary in ability and curriculum is designed for players with little skating and/or hockey experience. Players will be divided into groups based upon skill level and will have the opportunity to learn from more advanced players in their group. The coaching staff consists of former players and coaches and all practices follow USA Hockey’s American Development Model (ADM).
Players need basic foundations of skating (players are further divided based upon skill level and grouped accordingly). For new players, extra practice can be a great compliment to BAD Hockey through Adult Group Lessons. For more information on Adult Group Lesson classes, please contact Cassandra MacDonald.
- All basic skating skills (forward, backward, stopping, starting and crossovers)
- Shooting and passing
- Hockey terminology!
- Mini games for fun practice!
- $145 per 8 week session
- The first four goalies are FREE
- Equipment kits and skate rental are included in registration fee
- Jersey included!
Session Dates & Times
- Wednesdays, 8:45–9:45 p.m.
- Fall Session: September 14–November 2
- Winter Session: January 4–February 22
- Spring Session: March 1–April 19
Mike Norton | Hockey Director | NortonM2@MiamiOH.edu.
Justin Camuto | Programming Intern | CamutoJP@MiamiOH.edu.