Register for Summer
2017 Summer Term Dates
May 16 - August 5
First 6 weeks:
May 16 - June 24
Last 6 weeks:
June 26 - August 5
First 8 weeks:
May 16 - July 8
Last 8 weeks:
June 12 - August 5
First 4 weeks:
May 16 - June 10
Middle 4 weeks:
June 12 - July 8
Last 4 weeks:
July 10 - August 5
Check out Summer Offerings
- Search for summer offerings at all Miami locations—including online courses—at the Course List website.
Current Miami Students
- Explore your financial aid options.
- Log in to myMiami and register!
Transfer, Visiting, or Re-Enrolling Former Miami Students
Do you need to apply to Miami University before registering for summer classes?
- If you are not already enrolled as a Miami University student, you must APPLY to become one before registering for classes.
- Thinking of transferring to Miami in the fall? Take a summer course or two and get a head start on your academic studies!
- If you are a student at another institution who wants to take summer classes at Miami's regional locations, you should apply as a transient student. Be sure to visit transferology.com to see how Miami credits transfer back to your home institution.
- Are you a returning former student? Summer is a great time to get back into the swing of academic life—and there is no application fee!
Note: The application process MUST be completed at least one week prior to the beginning of registration to ensure that you have the best choice of available courses.