How do I get email?

Information from your Personnel Data Sheet and appointment form will be used to enter your employment record on the university database. Through an overnight process, an email account will automatically be generated for you. Academic Personnel will respond via email with your UniqueID and default password that will assist you with logging into your email account. If you have any further questions, please contact Academic Personnel Services.

How do I change my campus address?

Access BannerWeb to update your campus address and phone number. After logging in, select the Employee Service Online tab.

How do I change my personal information?

Changes such as your home address, telephone, and emergency contact may be made through BannerWeb. After logging in, select the Personal Information tab.

However, if you need to change your name, you must provide legal documentation and come to the Academic Personnel Services office, Room 1, Roudebush Hall.

What are my benefits?

Eligibility for University-provided benefits are based on the terms of your employment. Benefits may include:

  • Medical Insurance
  • Dental Insurance
  • Vision Insurance
  • Life Insurance
  • Retirement Plans
  • Vacation* & Sick Leave
  • Tuition Fee Waivers

* Faculty do not accrue vacation.

To view more information visit Employee Benefits & Wellness.

What if I need help to obtain work authorization to work at Miami?

Email Bess Sprockett or call (513) 529-7268 with questions concerning work authorization.