Classified (hourly) employees use Kronos to track their time worked. Clocking into Kronos can be done using an on-campus badge reader (see locations), a Cisco phone, or a computer (log into Navigator for Windows or the Mac alternative).

Managers should use the sick leave codes when entering leave for employees.

If you are a student employee, see Timekeeping and Pay Schedules for clocking and transferring time.

Using Kronos

Need Help?

The IT Knowledge Base contains many helpful articles about Kronos and links to online tutorials.

Contact the IT Help Desk (513-529-7900) or Payroll Services (513-529-6223) for additional assistance.