MARCH 2017 - NEWS & HIGHLIGHTS
Lisa Patt-McDaniel '87 announced as 2017 Visiting Fellow in Public Leadership
Lisa Patt-McDaniel was on the Oxford campus from February 27-March 1 as the 2017 Visiting Fellow in Public Leadership. Lisa was recently named President and CEO of the Workforce Development Board of Central Ohio. She spoke in several POL classes and conducted a three-day short course.
- The Promise & Pitfalls of Public Leadership (2/27)
- Sustainable Growth: The Challenge of Public Leadership (2/27
- Women in Public Management (2/28)
- Economic Growth & Workplace Development (2/28)
- Public Leadership for a New Economy (3/01)
- Short Course: Women & Public Leadership Skills (2/27, 2/28 & 3/01)
CPMRA presented OTA Leadership Academy Classes at 2017 Winter Conference
2017 Ohio Public Leader Fellows
Congratulations to the following students who have been awarded 2017 Ohio Public Leader Fellowships:
Front Row: Lauren Elliott, Nathan Mandrell & Jeff Gord
Back Row: Jacob Bruggeman, Natalie Roberts, Amanda Smith, President Crawford, Dylan Bentley, Kyle Chance, Lindsey McCready, Deanna Krokos & Lexi Burney
Not Pictured: David Colston, Libby Edgar, & Dexter Wright
The OPL Fellowships will be served during the 2017 Winter term.
Ohio Township Sourcebook
Have you purchased the Ohio Township Sourcebook series? Contact the Ohio Township Association for ordering and payment information.
CPMRA | 2 Harrison Hall | Miami University | Oxford, OH 45056
513-529-6959 | CPMRA@MiamiOH.edu
Last Updated: March 17, 2017