Athletics and Recreational Sports
Whether you wish to play on the field, cheer from the stands, or support Miami Regionals athletics behind the scenes, Middletown and Hamilton have robust athletic programs that you'll love to call your own. Both campuses are proud members of the United States Collegiate Athletic Association (USCAA) and host championship teams throughout the school year.
- Men’s Basketball
- Women's Basketball
- Men's Tennis
- Women's Tennis
- Cheerleading is offered on the Hamilton campus only
Both Hamilton and Middletown offer state-of-the-art recreational facilities for students of every level and ability. Facilities are free for student use. A Miami ID is required to enter. Hours vary by semester.
Did You Know?
Before we were Hamilton Harriers and Middletown ThunderHawks, we were known as The Chiefs and The Warriors.
The Harrier's mascot is Harry the Harrier and the ThunderHawks' mascot is Flash.
Our Championship Collection
Teams at Miami University Regionals previously competed in the Ohio Regional Campus Conference. As you can see from the impressive list below, both the Harriers and the ThunderHawks have brought home numerous O.R.C.C. state titles and honors throughout their history with the conference.
- ThunderHawks Men’s Basketball have been O.R.C.C. Divisional Champs the last 8 years and the Ohio Regional State Champs 6 out of the last 7 years.
- ThunderHawks Women’s Basketball have been O.R.C.C. Divisional Champs 3 out of the last 5 years.
- Thunderhawks Men’s Tennis have been O.R.C.C. Champs 2 years in a row and Ohio Regional State Champs the last 2 years.
- Harrier Volleyball have been O.R.C.C. Divisional Champs for the 2nd year in a row, and O.R.C. State Champs last season too.
- Harrier Baseball have been O.R.C.C. Divisional Champs for the 15th straight season.
- Harrier student athletes won the ORCC All-Sports Award 4 out of the last 6 years.