Student study in library at Farmer School
Class ongoing in Chaifetz Trading Room
 Lightning crackles over the top of the Farmer School
 Students going to and from class in the lower level of the Farmer School
 Students leave class in Taylor Auditorium at the Farmer School
Change of Registration Form

The Change of Registration Form is used, in accordance with university regulations and deadlines, to add a course or to change the status of a course from grade to credit/no credit or audit (or vice versa). In all cases, the signature of the instructor (or departmental designee if instructor is not available) is required. The form must then be submitted to the One Stop in CAB for processing. To drop a course, students must request to be dropped by the instructor using the photo roster.

Experiential Learning Professional Practice Internship Agreement

Students who started at Miami University in Fall 2015 or later must complete the Experiential Learning requirement of the Global Miami Plan. Our Experiential Learning advising webpage lists some of the opportunities for Farmer School of Business (FSB) students to complete this requirement.  If students do not have a major course that fulfills this requirement, they can pursue a 0- or 1-hour 340 internship course through the Center for Career Exploration and Success. The First Year Integrated Core (BUS 101, BUS 102, ESP 103, BUS 104) satisfies Global Miami Plan Experiential Learning for students who took the FYIC in Fall 2016 or later.

Foundation III Designation Form for International Students

International (non-immigrant visa-carrying) students may complete the Global Miami Plan's Foundation III, Global Perspectives, through 6 hours of Miami Plan coursework. In order to qualify, courses must either be taken at Miami University or transferred in as Miami course equivalents from an institution outside your country of origin. Students must complete the Foundation III Designation Form for International Students to make this adjustment. 

FSB Petition to Validate Transfer Credit

The online FSB Petition to Validate Transfer Credit Form is used to determine a Miami equivalent for a course that will be taken or has been taken at another U.S. college/university, international transfer credit that is not study abroad (e.g. international student taking coursework in his/her home country), and study abroad courses. This form should only be used to determine equivalent business courses; non-business courses should be reviewed by the respective departments. The course will be evaluated by the chief departmental advisor or designee within 7-10 days. Students will be notified of the outcome via email. Please see the FSB Transfer Credit page for more information. 

The Transfer Credit Approval Form may be used for non-business courses. 

Permission for Excess Hours

Students should meet with an FSB Student Services Advisor, 1022 FSB, to request permission to take a course load in excess of 20 hours in Fall or Spring semester (lower limits are in effect for Summer and Winter terms). If approved, the advisor will notify the Office of the Registrar for processing.

Petition to Modify Miami Plan Foundation Requirements & Self-Designed Thematic Sequence Proposal Form

The Petition to Modify Miami Plan Foundation Requirements is used to request a substitution for a Foundation requirement. The Self-Designed Thematic Sequence Proposal is used to apply coursework in a specialized thematic sequence.

Undergraduate Student Petition

The Undergraduate Student Petition is used to request an exception to a departmental, divisional (FSB), or University regulation. Please meet with an Academic Advisor in 1022 FSB to discuss your petition.

Withdrawal from the University

The Withdrawal from the University form is used to withdraw from all coursework for the semester or term. A student should consult with an Academic Advisor in 1022 FSB and an International Student and Scholar Services advisor (required for international students only) with any questions. A student who withdraws for the semester will need to re-enroll.

Change your FSB major, add a second FSB major, add an FSB minor, certificate, or thematic sequence, or drop a second major, minor, certificate, or thematic here: