Miami University’s Center for Career Exploration and Success has planned a series of in-person and virtual Fall Career and Internship Fairs. Students will have the opportunity to meet with nearly 300 employers across four events — on par with pre-pandemic numbers.
Second-year students and up (including graduate students) may attend a traditional in-person event and/or a virtual career fair. This approach allows students to interact in the way in which they are most comfortable.
In-person fairs have been planned with a longer duration and increased distance between employer tables to de-densify the space. Participants must wear masks while indoors and greet each other without physical contact. Staff, students, and employers are asked not to attend if feeling unwell.
In person Fairs
- Day 1, Sept. 21: Fall Career and Internship Fair, all majors.
- Day 2, Sept. 22: STEM Career Fair.
- Virtual, Sept. 29: Virtual Fall Career and Internship Fair.
- Virtual, Sept. 30: Virtual Careers for the Common Good Fair
Meet the Fairs is a virtual event designed to give experience in networking and navigating a virtual fair environment for first-year students. .
- Virtual, Sept. 14: Meet the Fairs, for first-year students.
Go to the Center for Career Exploration and Success to view more information and pre-register for the fairs.