Check out Summer Offerings
Search for summer offerings at all Miami locations at the Course List website or learn more about online options at the E-Campus website.
Current Miami Students
- Explore your financial aid options.
- Log in to myMiami and register!
Transfer, Visiting, or Re-Enrolling Former Miami Students
Do you need to apply to Miami University before registering for summer classes?
- If you are not already enrolled as a Miami University student, you must APPLY to become one before registering for classes.
- Thinking of transferring to Miami in the fall? Take a summer course or two and get a head start on your academic studies!
- If you are a student at another institution but want to take some courses at Miami University's regional locations, you should apply as a transient student. Be sure to visit transferology.com to see how Miami credits transfer back to your home institution.
- Are you a returning former student? Summer is a great time to get back into the swing of academic life—and there is no application fee!
Note: The application process MUST be completed at least one week prior to the beginning of registration to ensure that you have the best choice of available courses.
Miami's Online Ohio Student Tuition Plan
Committed to ensuring a college education is affordable for Ohio students and in partnership with state legislators, Miami University is pleased to announce its MOST Plan. Miami’s Online Ohio Student Tuition Plan provides a 20% reduction in the per credit hour fee for Summer Term and Winter Term online courses.
A plan to provide all Ohio undergraduate students the opportunity to reduce the cost of earning a degree, MOST provides in-state students the opportunity to take advantage of a Public Ivy education at a discounted cost from any location – Oxford, Hamilton, Middletown, throughout Ohio, or around the globe!
The 20% reduction applies only to the per credit hour fee for ONLS and ONLA courses and does not include additional costs such as special and other course fees. MOST applies only to courses delivered entirely online and does not include hybrid courses.