Force Add and Section Swap Requests (Oxford Campus)

If you are unable to register for a Mathematics (MTH) course at Miami University, but you wish to place your name on a list in case a place in that course becomes available, you will need to submit a Registration Override Request (ROR)  This is a new procedure (starting Fall 2019) which replaces the Math department's old force add request form.