Continuing Graduate Status Applicant
Continuing Graduate Status (CGS) students:
- Can enroll in graduate level course(s) without pursuing a graduate degree.
- Can apply up to 12 credit hours towards a graduate degree program.
- Will not be able to enroll in certain courses if the department or program has limited enrollment since degree seeking students have first priority. Contact the graduate department about enrollment restrictions.
- Who have been denied regular or conditional admission to a degree program, can apply for CGS and enroll in courses in that department as a CGS student with the department's permission. Courses taken as a CGS student after having been denied admission as a degree-seeking student cannot be applied to a future degree program.
- Who have not previously applied for admission to a degree program, can apply for admission if they meet the Graduate School and graduate department's requirements for admission.
- Submit an online application and pay a non-refundable $20 application fee. If you have limited internet access, you may request a paper application by contacting the Graduate School at email@example.com.
Baccalaureate or Professional Degree
- Applicants must have earned at least a US equivalent Baccalaureate degree.