The Regional Office of Student Activities & Orientation (ROSA) oversees locker reservations on both the Hamilton and Middletown Campuses.
- These lockers are provided, free of charge, to current students.
- University lockers should only be locked with provided locks. All non-university-sponsored locks will be removed.
- Reservations are for a 1-academic semester period.
- Lockers are a limited supply and will be awarded on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Each student may apply for up to 1 locker per semester.
- All locks MUST be returned and lockers emptied by the end of finals.
- Lockers may ONLY be reserved over the summer months for students taking regional summer courses.
- In Hamilton, the lockers are located on the main floor of Schwarm Hall across from ROSA.
- In Middletown, the lockers are located on the bottom floor of Johnston Hall near the Office of Disability Services
Completing this application does not confirm a locker reservation. A member of the ROSA staff will reach out to you via the provided Miami email address to schedule a pick-up time with your locker number, lock, and combination.