Curricular Accommodations

Under certain circumstances, a student affiliated with Student Disability Services (SDS) can apply for a course substitution for a foreign language or mathematics course requirement. While the application for the course substitution is approved by SDS, the specific course(s) to be used as substitute(s) is determined by the academic department which holds the course requirement.