Honesty, integrity, and the importance of moral conduct are central University values. In accordance with these values, the University embraces strict standards of ethical and professional conduct. Employees are expected to maintain and foster the highest standards of professional and ethical conduct.
In addition to maintaining high standards of ethical and professional conduct, the University also embraces compliance with the law as an important matter of principle. Employees are expected to comply with the laws and regulations applicable to the performance of their responsibilities at the University.
Ethics and External Services Questionnaire
- Ohio Ethics Law
- Employment of Members of Same Family (MUPIM—Section 3.15)
- Reporting Misconduct
- Ethics is Everybody's Business (PDF 98KB)
- Hiring Family Members (The Voice of Ethics—April 2013, PDF 34KB)
- Ohio Ethics Law and Gifts (The Voice of Ethics—May 2013, PDF 34KB)
- Employees Doing Business with the University (PDF 1.1MB)