Exceptional Student Outcomes: Focusing on experiential learning on client-based projects, and direct pipelines to internships and full-time opportunities with partner organizations.
Center for Supply Chain Excellence
The Center for Supply Chain Excellence is a vital hub within the FSB Ecosystem, working with the Supply Chain and Operations Management program to foster student engagement, corporate partnerships, and cutting-edge research. For our corporate partners, the CSCE is a “one stop shop” for access to fresh talent, faculty research, and knowledge-sharing industry forums.
CSCE Mission and Objectives
The CSCE seeks to drive Best-in-Class results in the following areas:
Robust Educational Offerings: Strong undergraduate curriculum buttressed by certifications, online programs, and executive education to allow working professionals to stay sharp and on the cutting edge of their field.
Corporate Partners Program: Mutually beneficial corporate partner programs provide special recruitment access to employers while enhancing internship and career opportunities for students. An Advisory Board of industry experts will help guide the Center in its mission.
Thanks to a sponsorship from Terillium, we have had the opportunity to match over 250 of our students with professionals in areas they are interested in. This is a great way for our students to learn more about certain areas and gain advice from working professionals.
Sign up for a Mentor
Become a Mentor
Learn About Our Mentorship Program
Corporate Partnership Program
Learn About Partnering with the Center
Steve Katzfey explains value of Dover Corp. joining the CSCE
Becoming a Corporate Partner
The Center of Supply Chain Excellence at Miami University is supported by annual investments from our Corporate Partners. For their annual commitment, Corporate Partners enjoy extensive benefits:
- Recruiting: Access to special recruiting events for students. This includes an annual Pre-Fair before the main University Career Fair, as well as student networking events throughout the year with top students from the Supply Chain Management Association (SCMA) student organization.
- Student Consulting: Access to student-applied projects, in which teams of students (with oversight from faculty and the CSCE Director) work to solve an SCM-related problem for a client company.
- Research: Work with academic researchers on projects to generate new knowledge while benefiting the host organization. Suggest topics for projects and white papers.
- Networking: Guaranteed seats for semi-annual Corporate Partner Forums, gatherings for industry experts to share knowledge and discuss best practices.
- Involvement: A seat on the CSCE Advisory Board.
- Continuing Education: Discounts for CSCE programming (certificates, executive education, etc.).
We hope you will consider all a Corporate Partnership has to offer and look forward to working with you. For more information, and to explore partnering with the Center for Supply Chain Excellence, please contact:
Monique Murfield, PhD
Director, Center for Supply Chain Excellence
Richard T. Farmer Endowed Assistant Professor
Farmer School of Business