Master of Science in Criminal Justice
The Master of Science in Criminal Justice offers a unique program of study for students who wish to pursue administrative or supervisory careers within criminal justice agencies. With its interdisciplinary focus, this degree will provide students with both a solid foundation of academic knowledge in criminal justice and a specialized practical skill set that can be applied in a broad range of supervisory roles within criminal justice settings.
Students choose a concentration in Administration or Crime Analytics. The program requires 30 credit hours and is delivered fully online.
The following are required to apply:
- Online application
- 2.75 minimum cumulative undergraduate g.p.a.
- Official transcripts sent directly to Miami's Graduate School
- Two letters of recommendation
- Professional statement of interest
- Online assessment (to demonstrate technical competence)
- Program completion within five calendar years (unless an extension of the time is granted through petition to the Graduate School).
- 12 hours at the 600 level (or above)
- 3.0 minimum g.p.a.