Advanced Physics B.S.
- Student has earned at least 30 semester hours (AP, Post Secondary, Transfer, IB, etc.), most of which apply to the Miami Plan Foundation and College of Arts and Science Divisional requirements.
- Student has earned credit for: MTH 151, MTH 251; PHY 191, PHY 192 (or equivalents).
- Student has earned prerequisite credit or appropriate placement score for 2nd year of foreign language.
- This plan makes several assumptions and should NOT be construed as a substitute for academic advising.
- All requirements are subject to change.
- Students must complete all requirements in order to graduate.
- Please be aware that some PHY courses are only offered in the fall and others in the spring; attention must be paid to the pre-requisite structure of these courses.
- Several thematic sequences could be completed using courses required for the major (e.g. MTH); this might result in additional elective hours.
MP = Miami Plan
PHY = Physics
MTH = Math