- Student has earned at least 30 semester hours (AP, Post Secondary, Transfer, IB, etc.), most of which apply to the Miami Plan and College of Arts and Science Divisional requirements.
- Student has earned credit for ECO 201/202 and MTH 151.
- Student has earned prerequisite credit or appropriate placement score for 2nd year of foreign language.
- This plan makes several assumptions and should NOT be construed as a substitute for academic advising.
- All requirements are subject to change.
- Please be aware that some ECO courses are only offered in the fall semester and others in the spring; attention must be paid to the prerequisite structure of these courses.
- A “C” or better in ECO 201 and 202, as well as Calculus and Statistics, is required to continue on to ECO 311, 315, and 317.
- Nine hours of advanced ECO coursework (300+ level) must be taken at Miami University, including ECO 315 and 317.
- Students must complete all requirements in order to graduate.
ECO = Economics
MP = Miami Plan
MTH = Mathematics
STA = Statistics